5 or 6 days
Designed by industry leaders and administered by the Professional Risk Manager International Association (PRMIA), the Associate PRM is intended for staff entering the risk management profession. It is also suitable for those who interface with risk management disciplines on a regular basis, and who want to understand fundamental risk management methods and practices. It is mathematically and theoretically less detailed than PRMIA’s Professional Risk Manager (PRM™) designation, and covers the core concepts of risk management.
- Corporate risk management
- A non-quantitative guide to the theory of risk and return
- The role of governance in risk management
- PRMIA standards
- An introduction to financial markets
- Interest rate risk and hedging
- Market risk management
- Asset and liability management
- Credit risk management
- Operational risk management
- Case studies
The learning outcomes are numerous – please contact us for a copy of the official syllabus.