Location and Duration
Johannesburg; 5 days
ACI – The Financial Markets Association
The ACI is the largest trade association in the global financial markets with over 9,000 members in 63 countries.
Successful students will receive the internationally accredited ACI Dealing Certificate, which is now compulsory in many centres.
Students wishing to receive this qualification do not have to be existing members of the ACI, although membership is encouraged.
- Basic Interest Calculations
- Cash Money Markets
- Cash Money Markets Calculations
- Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals
- Foreign Exchange Calculations
- Forward-forwards, FRAs, Money Market Futures & Swaps
- Asset & Liability Management
- The Principles of Risk
The learning outcomes are numerous, and may be reviewed at www.acifma.com
ZAR 16 950 + VAT
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form