Location and Duration
Nairobi; 5 days
Successful students will receive the internationally accredited ACI Dealing Certificate, which is now compulsory in many centres.
Candidates for this qualification do not have to be existing members of the ACI, although membership is encouraged; details are available at http://acikenya.co.ke/.
- Basic Interest Calculations
- Cash Money Markets
- Cash Money Markets Calculations
- Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals
- Foreign Exchange Calculations
- Forward-forwards, FRAs, Money Market Futures & Swaps
- Asset & Liability Management
- The Principles of Risk
The learning outcomes are numerous, and may be reviewed at www.acifma.com
USD 940 for ACI Kenya members and USD 1,200 for non-members
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form