Location and Duration
Johannesburg; 6 days
ACI – The Financial Markets Association
The ACI is the largest trade association in the global financial markets with over 9,000 members in 63 countries.
The internationally-accredited ACI Diploma is designed to ensure that successful candidates acquire a superior theoretical and practical knowledge of the wholesale foreign exchange and fixed income markets, including their related derivative instruments.
A key focus of the syllabus is on micro- and macro-imperatives and best practices for risk management of these markets.
The qualification is designed for:
- Senior foreign exchange and money market dealers
- Corporate and bank treasurers
- Senior operations staff
There are five core subject areas:
- Financial Markets Environment
- Foreign Exchange
- Rates (Money and Interest Rate Markets)
- FICC (Fixed income, Currency and Commodities) Derivatives
- Financial Markets Applications
The learning outcomes are numerous, and may be reviewed at www.acifma.com
ZAR 18 950 + VAT
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form