Location and Duration
Johannesburg; 4 days
ACI – The Financial Markets Association
The ACI is the largest trade association in the global financial markets with over 9,000 members in 63 countries.
Successful students will receive the internationally accredited ACI Operations Certificate.
This qualification has been designed to provide a benchmark for competency in all aspects of the process of settling financial transactions in the international money, foreign exchange, and derivatives markets.
Students wishing to receive this qualification do not have to be existing members of the ACI, although membership is encouraged.
- Overall financial market and front-to-end treasury view
- Deal capture, trade entry, and confirmations
- Settlement, netting, and clearing
- Reconciliations and investigations
- Treasury systems and data management
- Risk management, controls, compliance & documentation
- Foreign exchange
- Money markets
- Short term bonds and notes
The learning outcomes are numerous, and may be reviewed at www.acifma.com
ZAR 14 950 + VAT
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form