Beginners will be required to complete substantial pre-course reading and an assessment.
This is an intermediate level workshop offering a unique opportunity to investigate the instruments of the equity derivatives universe and their applications. Extensive use will be made of spreadsheet models for the pricing and structuring of a variety of popular equity derivative products in both the exchange-traded and OTC markets.
Delegates will also be required to create a variety of popular structured equity products, and comment on their relative merits.
- Price and apply single stock futures, equity forwards, and index futures
- Price and apply single stock and index options
- Price and apply option strategies such as spreads and collars
- Price and apply equity swaps
- Price and apply popular exotic options including digitals, barriers, and Asians
- Price and apply structured equity products
ZAR 13 950 + VAT
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form