Location and Duration
Johannesburg; 5 days
This highly practical workshop is aimed at treasury dealers and corporate relationship managers who wish to acquire a sound understanding of how risk management instruments can be successfully applied to the needs of their corporate clients.
The focus of the programme will be on the selection and application of derivative hedging solutions in the foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity markets.
The workshop will also examine the typical motivations of corporations when managing financial exposures, as well as regulatory imperatives and best practices for providing appropriate hedging solutions to non-professional counterparties.
The programme comprises a series of short presentations, followed by a number of real-life case studies for the delegates to examine and discuss.
- Gain a typical corporation’s eye-view of exposure management
- Identify and quantify corporate financial risks
- Understand the range of sell-side risk management products and services
- Calculate the impact on earnings and cashflow of different hedging strategies
- Provide value-added advice regarding dynamic adjustment of hedges
- Differentiate between ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’ hedging solutions
- Examine the risk and reputational issues of selling and using derivative products and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Identify the counterparty credit risk implications of treasury products and popular mitigants, including the ISDA Master Agreement and collateralisation
ZAR 16 950 + VAT
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE: Download the workshop brochure
BOOK NOW: Provisionally reserve your place now, by downloading this form