The e-PAL Online Learning System
The Peter Skerritt & Associates Online Learning System, e-PAL, combines easy-to-follow learning modules with state-of-the-art functionality. It is used for a number of our e-learning and Live Virtual Instructor-Led Programmes.
e-PAL is available 24/7 on a number of devices, and key features include:
- A single login screen provides learners with access to the Peter Skerritt & Associates e-Learning Portal. All of the resources (learning materials, quizzes, tests and mock exams) are now digitally accessible from any web-enabled device.
- Once logged in, learners are guided via a visual Learning Journey that tracks their progress in real-time, using the latest in Learning Management System technology.
- Comprehensive online study material for each of the topics in the particular syllabus is provided. This material has been prepared by our expert faculty to accurately reflect the emphasis of the real exam.
- To ensure that the learning journey is effective, regular ‘Self-Test Questions’ are included at relevant points in the material. Feedback with model answers is immediately available.
- Each section of learning material concludes with a Topic Test for candidates to complete, in order to ensure that the learning outcomes have been achieved. Feedback with model answers is immediately available.
- Mock Exams are available for the candidates to complete, prior to writing the real exam, to ensure they are fully prepared. Feedback with model answers is immediately available.
- An e-mail ‘Help’ facility is available in e-PAL for candidates to submit queries concerning any aspect of the programme or the e-PAL system.