ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Virtual Learning
The ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam has been designed to cover the basic competence skills for the new entrants in dealing floors, and all other financial markets roles, related to foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity instruments.
Based upon the competence skills provided by the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version, future financial market professionals will be expected to prove their knowledge of, and adherence to, good market practices embedded in the FX Global Code and other relevant industry Codes.
The qualification is designed for:
- Recent entrants and junior dealers
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Compliance and risk officers
There are five core subject areas (Topics) in the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version:
- Financial Markets Environment
- Foreign Exchange
- Rates (Money and Bond Markets)
- Fixed Income, Currency and Commodity Derivatives
- Financial Markets Applications