ACI Dealing Certificate Distinction Holder
“I would advise them to try as much as possible to understand the real-life practical application of the the various concepts in the learning materials.”
What were your objectives in signing up for the ACI Dealing Certificate workshop/programme?
1. To better understand the nature and operations of the Treasury and Markets environments in order to enhance my knowledge and skills so as to effectively perform my role.
2. To better understand financial markets for personal development.
3. In order to comply with regulator requirements in line with my role.
Which feature of the workshop/programme did you find most useful?
1. The Material that was provided for my distance-learning was very well articulated and summarized which enabled me to grasp concepts much easier and quicker.
2. The inclusion of practice questions after every key learning objective enabled me to easily understand the learning objectives as well as their real-life applications.
What advice would you offer someone starting out on their journey towards ACI accreditation?
I would advise them to try as much as possible to understand the real-life practical application of the the various concepts in the learning materials; so as to enable them to not only pass the course, but also be able to apply these concepts in real life for personal development.